Top Social

"I have the strangest thoughts in my head, maybe I should not write them down." -- Erlend Loe

The Big Explosion!

|
Today was a regular day, and this is why we all quite enjoyed it.

The baby eats more and more, and after he eats, he fusses and pushes for a long time, trying to squeeze out poop and gas. We put him on his back and bring his knees towards his chest, rotating it clockwise. These movements help him release gas faster. My mom experienced an explosion today! She was changing his diaper, and while she was wiping him, he pooped right on her! My mom was covered in his poop from head to toes, haha! She even thought she would need to clean up the wall and furniture behind her, but thankfully, the poop shot didn't go that far. The damage consisted of my mom's body and dress, his changing pad and cover, and the changing table. Not great, but cleanable.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9